Scroll to top
- Please check in at the front desk when using any of the facilities
- Children who have not passed 3rd grade need a responsible supervisor 12 years or older
- Glass containers are strictly forbidden on the property
- Food and drinks are only allowed in the concessions area
- Any guests that come with a member must exit the property if the member leaves
- The pool will close for 30 minutes after each occurrence of lightning or thunder.
- No running or other dangerous activities are permitted on the pool deck
- Volleyball court to be used only for volleyball. Playing in the sand is not allowed.
- Only children 6 years or younger are allowed in the baby pool
- Parents and supervising individuals must be inside the fenced area with their children
- Please keep splashing to a minimum
- Children who are not potty trained must wear a swim diaper
- Please refrain from dangerous activities such as, but not limited to:
- Tossing children, flips from the deck, diving over people, jumping in backwards, pushing
- Pool Floats/Rafts, Balls, Frisbees, swimming accessories, etc may not be used in the pool area
- Noodle night is the only exception when pool noodles only are allowed
- No activities will be allowed in the shallow end which will interfere with smaller children playing
- Adult swims are called fifteen minutes prior to the hour except the last two hours of the night unless requested.
- Children that need floaties must be within an arm’s length of a supervising individual at all times
- Floaties must be US coast guard approved
- Must be able to swim one length of the deep end to go off the diving boards
- Please wait until the person in front of you reaches the wall before climbing the ladder
- No goggles are permitted when going off the diving board
- Free swim is allowed at the lifeguard’s discretion
- Only one bounce is allowed on the board
- Once on the board, walk quickly to the edge and jump off. Refrain from standing on the edge.
- You must be in the water when shooting the basketball
- Refrain from dunking or hanging on the hoop
- Must be 18 years old to be in the grilling area (section is roped off)
- Sign up is available in the office – must check in and check out
- Please clean the grates after using the grill
- Turn off the propane when finished