- Members are subject to a “three strikes and you’re out” system for unacceptable behavior, which includes but is not limited to foul language or gestures, physical aggression, repeated disobedience towards staff, theft, and intentional property damage. Strikes will be issued by the manager and / or board members. Notifications will be sent via email to the members or parents/guardians. If a member receives three strikes, they will be banned from the pool for the remainder of the summer pool season. Strikes will be noted in the system and will reset every year.
- No visible alcohol is allowed on the premises.
- Please check in at the front desk when arriving at the pool
- Children who have not passed 3rd grade need a responsible supervisor 12 years or older
- For awareness, the IL State supervisory legal age is 14. This rule will be adjusted over time. With the supervisory age rising to 13 in the 2024 season and 14 in the 2025 season.
- Glass containers are strictly forbidden on the property
- Food and drinks other than water are only allowed in the concessions area
- Any guests that come with a member must exit the property when the member leaves
- The pool will close for 30 minutes after each occurrence of lightning or thunder.
- No running or other dangerous activities are permitted on the pool deck
- Volleyball court to be used only for volleyball. Playing in the sand is not allowed.